4/20/2012

Total Flat Tire

As I was walking to the place where I stand and wait for the train, this older dude stepped on the back of my shoes and almost took it off. Now, I do this all the time to people. I don't mean anything by it. I can be pretty clumsy at times and my big feet get in the way. I step on their heels and I always pretend that it didn't happen or at least that it wasn't me that did it. And you know what, this dude did the same to me. He didn't say he was sorry. He didn't pay it any mind. It was a total flat tire too. My shoe came off the back of my foot. I tried to walk and put it back on. No dice. I had to take a knee and put it back on.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:35
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sunny, 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.87
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: