4/16/2012

Marathon Monday

Ah, Patriots' Day.  The third spring holiday for us Boston folks (St. Patrick's Day and Opening Day being the other two).  I think we can finally close the door on winter, not that this winter was bad at all.

Light traffic and not many cars parked in the lot although curiously some woman parked right next to me even though there were many spots available.  She actually apologized for parking so close to my car as I was feeding the payment machine.  I told her it was all right, but I wondered why she did park next to me when she had other choices.  I think she's was unstable...in the brain area.

The train stopped right before it pulled into North Station.  A fire alarm went off at the dispatcher's office and we had to wait for them to come back before we could be allowed to enter the station.  I think it delayed us for  about 8 minutes or so.  I wasn't worried - I was taking a nap.




------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:48
Weather as I call it: Hazy sun, 60s, I didn't wear a coat.
Shady Gas Price: $3.87 UGH!
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: