3/12/2007

Pick a Time and Stick With It

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:12
T Departure Time: 7:14
T Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Sunny, around 30 degrees
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No, but doesn't the Orange Line worry you?

------------------------------

I was going to complain about daylight savings time throwing off my body clock, but I am managing ok. Some years, I would be dead tired the next day...Right now, I feel like it's a normal Monday. I do think "they" should just choose a time frame and use it all year round. If Standard time will only used for 4.5 months, is it really the standard anymore?

The bus was empty. I guess most peeps got a late start today.

Somebody spilled some liquid (let's just say it was coffee) on a T seat. Riders were good and were warning people at every stop...since the spill was covered by a Metro newspaper.

No comments: