3/29/2007

Exact Change

Bus Departure Time: 6:59
Bus Arrival Time: 7:19
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Same as yesterday. Gusty winds take away from the spring-ness
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): I'll give it a 2 today
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Did you know we spent four (4) minutes at a bus stop while at least 8 people fumbled with their money for the fare?

Exact change is a virtue.

Did you know that because of this delay the 7:05 bus passed us?

I may have come to the conclusion that I can leave my house later to get to work earlier. How is that possible? Where is the tear in the space/time continuum that makes this possible?

Did you know that I talked myself out of being annoyed by it all?

That's why there is a low score on the annoyance factor above.

No comments: