4/25/2006

Tuesday IS The Most Productive Day

Departure Time: 7:19
Arrival Time: 8:09
Weather as I call it: Sunny...really sunny...very bright as I left the house...probably due to the reflection off the rain
Paper Guy: MIA...must have been in the Dunkin' Donuts bathroom
Shady Gas Price: $2.87
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Lots of congestion today...Sometimes Tuesday can be a tough day in terms of traffic. Not sure why, but probably because Tuesday is the most productive day of the work week. Peeps just want to get to work early...so they all leave the same time I do...and throw off my trip duration average. Man, can't these college kids party on Monday night too? (Party responsibly, of course.) Then, they would leave later and not mess with my 'flow'....as they say in my neighborhood.

No comments: