4/26/2006

Lower Gas Prices => Raise Approval Ratings

Departure Time: 7:16
Arrival Time: 8:00
Weather as I call it: Sunny and pleasant...yeah, I typed pleasant..so what?
Paper Guy: Working the other side of the intersection...I guess the traffic coming down Winter Hill in Somerville was had the dollar bills a-waving this morning
Shady Gas Price: $2.89 My gasoline bill last night was 37 bucks.
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I saw a guy riding a scooter today...I wonder how many miles per gallon it gets ('city' miles of course...don't want to ride that thang on the highway)...?

Some peeps on Epinions say they get 100-125 miles per gallon. Whoa!?! If Boston didn't have winter 8 months out of the year, I would get one....

Who am I kidding? I wouldn't get a scooter because I would become the laughing stock of the company. My wife entertained the idea of buying a Vespa for her commute...until her sister said that she would throw "things" at my wife as she putt putt putted by.

The Prez is working to lower the cost of gas...Man, that guy will do anything for a higher approval rating.

President George Bush Approval Ratings Graph

No comments: