4/24/2006

Slippery When Wet Isn't Just A Bon Jovi Album

Departure Time: 7:18
Arrival Time: 8:02
Weather as I call it: Light mist...colder.
Paper Guy: Brown hat and in the middle of the street making a sale.
Shady Gas Price: $2.87
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Hey...It's rainy...it's Monday....Here's the story:

This guy with New York plates was really annoying me today...he was trying to merge...and had his right blinker on...but there was no room for him to merge over.

I have to thank Paper Guy...since he made a sale in the middle of the street, it caused the break in traffic that allowed annoying NY plates guy to get the heck out of my way.

Some school van braked hard on Storrow in front of me...so I did the same. I skidded about 10 feet...just enough to freak me out...yet I didn't fear for my life.

Need to put together the Boston Driving Rules post....I should remember to do that this week.

No comments: