1/29/2013

Roll Through A Stop Sign

There was a little bit of snow that fell during the overnight hours. I thought we were safe when we cleared it at 8PM last night. Thankfully, the layer was less than an inch thick and it was easy to remove from the important parts of the car like the windshield. Driving was good on the main streets. I think a police officer let me roll through a stop sign, which was nice. The parking lot was clear. I got on the train and there was no issues on the rise. Bring on the warmer weather to melt this snow.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:37
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, maybe a little mist, 30s
Shady Gas Price: $3.44
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: