1/31/2013

Need A Bigger Broom

As you probably know, it was pretty windy and rainy in the morning. The temperatures were up but the rest of the weather was pretty wild. It wasn't raining all that much when I was getting to work. By the time I got to Boston, the sky was clearing up and the wind had died down. The outside of North Station looked disastrous. There was a guy sweeping up with his broom and dustpan on a stick. I thought to myself that he was going to need a larger broom. Back to colder weather tomorrow. Will your immune system handle the change?

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:00
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Rainy, windy, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.49
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Surprisingly no

No comments: