1/21/2013

No Companion

I guess more people take MLK day off or maybe people weren't in a rush to get back to work after the Patriots' loss last night. The train parking lot was empty this morning. I think there was only between 10 and 20 cars there. Usually, there is 150+ when I get there. The train was pretty empty too. I opted to get on near the front, which I never do. I sat without a companion in my two person seat for the whole ride. Have a great holiday to those who aren't riding along. I guess I will see you tomorrow.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:38
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:39
Weather as I call it: Cold, cloudy, breezy, 20s
Shady Gas Price: $3.39
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: No

No comments: