1/15/2013

Forgot To Take My Vitamin Pill

I got out of the house late today. I didn't go for a run on the treadmill. I just kept setting my alarm for later and later. I wish I felt like I got more sleep or something but I didn't. I made some eggs, cleaned up, and got out of the house. I forgot to take my multivitamin so that's a great feat of the day. Gasoline was needed in my tank so I stopped off at the ol' shady gas station and was happy to see that the price of a gallon dropped two cents. I arrived at the station with time to spare but barely. I walked across the track as the warning signal was sounding off that the train was pulling into the station.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:37
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:00
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, 30s, not breezy
Shady Gas Price: $3.39
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: