1/03/2013

Late Train Was An Early Train

I left the house early to fill up the tank and found prices went up at the pump albeit 2 cents more per gallon. I thought gas was getting less expensive? I don't know. I think there's some real weirdness with the price of gas lately. I got to the train station and waited in my car to stay out of the cold. I was surprised to see a train pull into the station about 8 minutes early. Not really understanding what was going on, I made a run for it so I wouldn't have to wait for another one. It seems the train scheduled before my normal one was late and it pulled into the station around the time of my regularly scheduled train. Phew. I got to Boston around the same time and battled the cold again. The wind was a little stronger today but I have been in colder situations.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:28
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:00
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Cold, partly sunny.
Shady Gas Price: $3.41
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: