4/22/2008

Unspoken

The bus came on time and with the kids out of school, we rushed through the fair city. My fellow travelers talked about Bruins and Sox and the moving of the Super Fitness gym.

On the Orange Line, the seats were plentiful. No marathon tourists today either.

A guy sat down next to me and as he did so...sat on the end of my jacket. I didn't have to move until 3 stops later so I didn't mind too much...trying to keep the thoughts of being trapped at bay. When I did arrive at my stop, I tugged a bit at my jacket. Without a word, the gentleman lifted swayed to the left and released me to the wild. Thanks man...that could have been awkward.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:09
T Departure Time: 7:11
T Arrival Time: 7:32
Weather as I call it: Sunny and mild. High 40s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: