4/15/2008

I Took A Stand

Well, I didn't really. I had to stand on the Orange Line this morning. It sorta worked out this way:

The bus was quick this morning....roaring down the street with a force not seen since the February vacation week.

We got to the station at 7:10. I stomped up the stairs to the platform and found a subway train with its doors open. So I jumped in...and all the seats were taken.

So I stood. No big deal...except for the older gentleman who decided to stare at me.

After 10 seconds went by, I felt a little uncomfortable about his glare...so I started to read my magazine. I didn't look up again but I am pretty sure my standing there reading became uninteresting for him...and he looked away.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:10
T Departure Time: 7:11
T Arrival Time: 7:31
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cool
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3 (more creepy than annoying)
Feared for my life: Nah.

No comments: