4/30/2008

Courtesy Counts

I thought I would use that MBTA slogan as my header today...for no particular reason. Well, maybe there is a reason. The automated voice on the bus uses this line when speaking about baby strollers.

"Passengers and baby strollers have to share space on the bus."

Lately, there have been a few strollers on the bus...and it's definitely hard to find space to share when there isn't a lot of space to begin with.

I think everyone does their best to make way for the stroller. I am often surprised at the help that stroller pushers get when they exit the bus.

With the announcements, I always pictured there were some crazy fights that broke out between strollers and passengers...and the announcements were a way to stop those fights from happening again.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:58
Bus Arrival Time: 7:12
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Sunny high 40s.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: