4/16/2008

Overload

There a lot of people on my commute today. The bus stops were particularly packed with people. Stops that usually have 3 people at them had 6 today. Stops that usually have 6 people at them had 12 today...you get the point.

Is it the spring time? Did these people pop out of the ground?

On the bus, I saw a WCOZ bumper sticker on a pole near Malden Center...the funny thing is, it didn't look old. The frequency it displayed was 94 1/2 FM. Weird. Someone must have been saving that sticker for a while.

The Orange Line stop announcements were filled with feedback...ear piercing feedback.

The announcer kept telling passengers "the train was filled to capacity". Passengers near me quietly disagreed. "I don't think so" said one.


------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cool...spring time....saw a robin today.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3 (damn feedback)
Feared for my life: No

No comments: