4/09/2008

Breaking Up The Routine

I had to drop off the CR-V this morning. The "Check Engine" light lit up just in time for the state inspection month (March) and, of course, this year was the year they checked emissions. Because the light was illuminated, I got a big, fat rejection sticker. So, I went to a shop that has a state-registered technician to fix the issue or at least set me up to get a passing inspection sticker.

Let's all keep good thoughts about the repair bill. Thanking you.

Because I drove away from my house, I took the 109 bus which had a stop near the repair shop.

Yikes! The traffic was horrendous....I anticipated some traffic but we were stopped for a good 5 minutes. My usual bus ride is wonderful in comparison.

I took the Orange Line from Sullivan Square. Peeps are much more awake at 8:15 than they are at 7:15...and more annoyed too.

------------------------------

Bus Departure Time: N/A
Bus Arrival Time: N/A
T Departure Time: N/A
T Arrival Time: N/A
Weather as I call it: Foggy, almost smoky. Mid-30s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: No...and I didn't fear change either.

No comments: