12/29/2006

Last Post of 2006

Departure Time: 7:13
Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Cloudy and cold -- 30s
Paper Guy: Hat but no scarf
Shady Gas Price: $2.29
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I tried to get my duration down under 30 minutes today...but my attempt was foiled by some strange traffic pile up at Kenmore Square. It was strange because it cleared up as fast as it appeared....it may have been due to some bad merge.

Funny stuff from the user stats: I have received a few visitors from search engines on the query of "Let Earth Receive Her King". How 'bout choo?

I am currently working on the Shady Gas Price chart with all-time data. Although it isn't finished, there is a pretty clear trend.

Wellup, 2006 had its ups and downs for me.

I predict 2007 will be a better year. Be well.

No comments: