12/11/2006

I Wouldn't Call It Dragging

Departure Time: 7:12
Arrival Time: 7:56
Weather as I call it: Cloudy...probably in the 30s
Paper Guy: Leaning against the "Left Lane for Left Turn Only" sign. Hat, McDs windbreaker, shades
Shady Gas Price: $2.23
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Ugh...having problem with the new blogger interface...no matter....

Quiet Monday morning. I got into a little race with a young woman in a silver Civic. She passed me once on the McGrath HWY (The seagull is gone, btw)...I came up behind her and passed her while I crawled up to a red light.

As I passed her, I looked over...and although we didn't make eye contact...we both knew...it was on.

At the next light, she deftly maneuvered and got way ahead of the line of cars.

By the time we got on to Storrow Drive, I conceded.

She's tricky.

No comments: