12/06/2006

Go Down To The Crossroads

Departure Time: 7:08
Arrival Time: 7:50
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cold
Paper Guy: Shades Scarf Hat
Shady Gas Price: $2.23
Yelled at other drivers: Yeah
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

On Storrow Drive heading westbound, there is a split...a crossroads if you will...where everybody has to make a decision.

Either stay to the left and head into Kenmore Square or stay to the right and keep on trucking west.

This morning, a woman in a minivan (I hate vans) paused while traveling in one of the right lanes...probably to contemplate and reflect on her choice.

As fate would have it, I was in that same lane....and I almost hit her...because two of her three brake lights were out.

I passed her on the left and I looked in to see who was having these deep thoughts.

Alas, alack...a woman on her cell phone.

"But I still love technology...always and forever..."

No comments: