1/25/2006

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Departure Time: 7:15
Arrival Time: 8:08
Weather as I call it: Snow again...but people were driving better in it today.
Paper Guy: Holding an umbrella today!
Shady Gas Price: $2.31
Yelled at other drivers: Not really
Feared for my life: Nope, although the brake response in the loaner car is different than mine...so I had a time figuring out when I should brake.

------------------------------

I needed to bring some CDs to listen to on my drive to work today. It may be 2005-2006 on the outside...but inside the car, it's 1967-1968.

Band/ArtistAlbumGradeComments
LoveForever ChangesB+Hippie Dippy LA rock. Some of the lyrics are unforgiveable but the horn parts are nice.
Van MorrisonAstral WeeksA-I don't think any song has a chorus...and after 4 listens, I still don't understand what he's singing most of the time...but it's great background music
Velvet UndergroundThe Velvet Underground and NicoB-I almost gave it a C+ grade...I am trying...there are a few good songs on here, but I think I have to give it more listens.
Johnny CashLive at Folsom PrisonAI am soooo on the Cash bandwagon....and I don't care. I should have bought this album 10 years ago when it was on my list...I bought Rocket to Russia instead.

1 comment:

JB said...

I love that album... especially the talk.

"I'm here to play what I want to play, and what you want me to do."