1/19/2006

Thursday January 19, 2006

Departure Time: N/A
Arrival Time: N/A
Weather as I call it: Sunny and mild...a little windy
Paper Guy: N/A
Shady Gas Price: N/A
Yelled at other drivers: Wweeeeeeeeeeellll.
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

The wife and I had to go to the doctor's office today in the morning...so I drove to work a lot later than I usually do.

Somehow, the guys who drive rusty vans who hunch way over their steering wheels wrapping both arms around them to make sure the airbags are pressed firmly onto their chests who take the broken lines as not lane boundaries but challenges to overcome in their quests to cover as much surface as possible are ALL on the road at 10:30 AM.

When I finally get the chance to pass them, I always take a look...and they always appear legally blind.

No comments: