1/12/2006

Thursday January 12, 2006

Departure Time: 7:24
Arrival Time: 8:10
Weather as I call it: The January Thaw continues...Very mild.
Paper Guy: Sitting down in his chair!! He was maxing AND relaxing.
Shady Gas Price: $2.31
Yelled at other drivers: Ish...I beeped at a truck crossing 2 lanes to exit.
Feared for my life: Two times

------------------------------

Not really sure why I was so jumpy today...First off, I saw a Jeep in my rearview and I swore I was going to merge right into him...I guess objects really are closer than they appear. Anyway, the heart rate jumped up a few beats per minute.

Then, there was a bad merge on Soldier's Field Road near the Elliot Bridge. Some people can merge well...some people can't...lots of brakes slammed...lots of lives feared.

I shouldn't have had that cup of coffee this morning.

No comments: