1/23/2006

Monday January 23, 2006

Departure Time: 7:19
Arrival Time: 8:24
Weather as I call it: Snow! Not too heavy but you can tell it took people by surprise.
Paper Guy: Winter coat with his hood up...snow had collected on it. No shades.
Shady Gas Price: $2.31
Yelled at other drivers: No, but it was frustrating today
Feared for my life: Surprisingly no

------------------------------

It's weird, but people seemed to forget how to drive in snow today. For a light snow storm, people seemed to be taking it very seriously.

I need to take a picture of Paper guy. I am sure he will freak out and punch in my window...but this is the kind of risk I take for the blog.

I had to bring the car in for a tune up. I need to get it back before the end of today so I can drive to work tomorrow.

No comments: