10/23/2012

Sitting Situation

Not exactly sure but I think my regular train is going to be running without a full conductor staff this week. We were told by one of the more talkative conductors yesterday that we should board the train from the back platform. Usually, I can get on the train from a door in the middle but this option seems to be closed off this week. Anyway, I tried a new car to sit in this morning. It turns out that it is much less crowded than the one I normally sit in. I could be into this new sitting situation. We'll see.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:32
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Some sun, 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.65
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: