10/10/2012

Paying Twice

I forgot my monthly pass at home today. Again, it was another morning of rushing around - but not as bad as yesterday. I got out of the habit of checking if I "have everything" before I walk out the door. Well, that taught me. I was hellbent to make my typical train time this morning. The traffic on the highway was bad again. I don't remember it being this horrible day in and day out. When I was 30 seconds away from pulling into the station, I looked in my wallet and saw that I did not have my pass. I did have enough money to pay for a one way ticket - 8 bucks! Yikes - I hate paying twice. I will be checking my wallet before I leave home from now on...until I get cocky again.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:32
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Gloomy, sprinkling, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.79
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: