10/12/2012

No Frost

Cold morning - I ran around the neighborhood before I got ready for work. It was high 30s at 5 AM. Oofah Loofah... But yosh - No frost. I left the house way too early. The traffic issues of the last few days were nowhere to be found. I got to the train station 5 minutes earlier than I needed to be there. Once I was on the train, I wrote in my journal, which is something I haven't done since July. Most of the recording of my life is done online now. Man, I have had better commuting weeks. I am glad this one is over.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Partly cloudy, low 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.79
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: