10/31/2012

Cheapest Coffee

Got gas before I went to work. It was a quiet time at the station. I am happy to be *only* spending $3.59 a gallon and somehow the hurricane will make the price go up next week. Grabbed a coffee at Cosi before work. Their medium sized coffee is under 2 bucks before tax. With tax, it's $2.13 but it's still the cheapest medium sized coffee in the 6 block area around my office building...and it's not bad. All right - I am off for the rest of the week. Have fun. I won't be with you but you can still rock the commute without me.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:18
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:00
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, cool, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.59
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: