10/18/2012

Deep Fried Dust

The weird traffic tie up on the highway was back but it was the only day this week we had it. We shouldn't have it tomorrow. Fridays tend to be easier. I got to the train station parking lot with plenty of time. The train was cold at first, then they turned on the heat which cause the cabin to smell dusty. Dust was frying on the elements and then getting blown on us from above. Tired a bit today. I had a 15 month old alarm clock go off at 3 AM. I had to comfort her for a few moments before she fell back asleep in her crib. No so much for me.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:31
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sorta sunny, 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.75
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: