10/09/2012

I Told You It Was Going To Be Horrible

I had a hard time getting out of the house this morning. I kept forgetting things and having to backtrack a number of times. I left late and that was the end of it. The traffic on the highway interchange was bad. Accident bad...but there was no accident. It seemed like there was just a large number of cars trying to go one way or the other. I don't think trucks help out either. I mean, they stop and start so slowly. They bring everybody to their speed. So I had to take the later train. Boo. I saw that the circus is in town. How appropriate. There's a bunch of clowns on the roadways.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:40
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:27
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:05
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.79
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: