9/05/2012

Protected From The Rain

I had my umbrella with me...no big deal. The real deal was the traffic. Today is the first day back to school for a lot of people. The roads were clogged with cars and drivers who just don't understand how to drive in the rain. I got by the big merge issue at the Route 3/495 interchange. I know how to cut in front of slower moving trucks. I was a little late to the station parking lot but not late enough to miss the train. Note to self: Leave a little earlier tomorrow. You never know what newbies you will encounter tomorrow.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:36
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Rain, sometimes hard
Shady Gas Price: $3.71
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: