9/13/2012

I Am Really Sorry About That

On the train platform today at North Station, I was walking past a woman and her friend. As I was just getting by them, I lifted my bag at the same time the woman was lifting her arm. My bag and her arm met. I said, "Sorry." She said, "Ow!" I could feel her burning a hole in the back of my head with her eyes. I think the friend was pretty appalled too. It was an accident...and one with input on both sides. It wasn't as if she hadn't moved or something. I kept walking - I have seen them before and they are slow, almost roadblocks, walking and gabbing. I really was sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her, but I didn't deserve to take the whole blame.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sunny, warmer, high 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.79
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: