9/20/2012

Are You As Healthy As You Say You Are

I had a nurse come to the house this morning to examine me for a life insurance policy application. Basically they want to prove that I am healthy as I say I am. Vitals that she recorded this morning looked good. We'll have to see if they find anything else from the tests. I took the 8:33 train but it was late. I didn't record what I time I got in. I was trying to get to work as soon as I could. Cold day. I think I may need to start wearing a jacket soon.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 8:07
Departure Time From Train Station: 8:40
Arrival Time at North Station: N/A
Weather as I call it: Sunny, cool, low 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.79
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: