9/17/2012

7 Years

Not that it matters to anybody but me, and I don't know if it matters that much to me...but I have been blogging about my commute for seven years now. I wrote the first post on September 16th, 2005. A good number of things have changed since then but I am still working and more importantly, I am driving to work in some fashion. If I ever get a work from home job, I guess I will have to shutter the blog but until then...let's just keep it going. I had a good drive to the train station. I noticed that one of my tires is pretty close to being flat. I gotta fix that when I have a chance. The train was a little late. It wasn't as bad as last week. Walking to work from the train station was pretty easy. I was able to cross streets without having to stop.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:32
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:02
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Sunny, cool, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.85
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: