9/10/2012

Folding Dollars

Crisp morning to you. September comes along and then all the hot mornings go away. It was a different feeling coming out to the car. There wasn't any frost on the windows or anything but it was certainly colder and much less humid. I left earlier to make sure I didn't run into school traffic. I did see one bus but it helped me get off the 495 exit ramp. It was picking up a kid and had stopped traffic...but allowed me to roll right into the street without yielding much. Thanks bus. As I walked from my car to the payment slot machine, I saw a woman working on folding 4 dollars lengthwise so they could fit into the payment bin. I am glad everyone else is taking up origami. I have been doing it for years now. Then I realized I forgot to make my lunch today. Oh well, Mei Mei Street Kitchen it is.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:00
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Some clouds but the sun was poised to burn them off
Shady Gas Price: $3.79
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: