9/04/2012

Bring an Umbrella Tomorrow

So I leave the house and I don't bring an umbrella because there is a line of showers on the old radar that has passed us by. I don't think it will make a return. Because of some small spending on the weekend, I didn't have money for parking this morning. I left early, got money, got coffee to break a 20 because parking costs 4 bucks a day, and got to the station in plenty of time. The rain came back. I stayed under the roof at the platform but from the time the train came and I boarded, I got soaked. The A/C was blasting in the train. I started to get chilled to the bone. Once we got to Boston, there was no more rain. No big deal but I had to use the bathroom at North Station because of all the coffee I drank. I will bring an umbrella tomorrow.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:11
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:00
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Rain off and on
Shady Gas Price: $3.71
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 5
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: