6/21/2006

Summer's Here And The Time Is Right

Departure Time: 7:09
Arrival Time: 7:48
Weather as I call it: Sunny and much lower humidity...clear skies
Paper Guy: Looking good...same shirt as yesterday
Shady Gas Price: $2.91
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

So, no ish today...fine driving conditions.

After I parked the car and started walking towards my work's building, I met up with a co-worker. She stated that her ex-boyfriend had a theory about how women looked while they were driving. According to him, all women fit into 3 cateories:

A. They are singing

B. They look clueless

C. They look bitchy.

Female co-worker said she agreed with his theory. I don't know...The last two are open to broad interpretations...no pun intended...seriously.

No comments: