6/23/2006

I May Be Old But I Am Wiser

Departure Time: 7:10
Arrival Time: 7:48
Weather as I call it: Hazy sunshine
Paper Guy: Summer outfit.
Shady Gas Price: $2.91
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

So, there was this teenage guy and who I can assume was his girlfriend...riding around in a mid 90's white Mustang...and they blow a stop sign to pull in front of me.

They just happen to be going the same way I am...I realize this after the fourth intersection we drive through...so I decided to keep my eye on them...

He was driving agressively...and he thought he knew shortcuts...so when he took one and then ended up behind me, I chuckled to myself.

When he tried another one and ended up even further behind me...I chortled.

You find the fastest route through experience...trial and error...you keep at it until you find the groove. Very rarely do you find it on a whim...on a first try.

You can't beat me. I've worked too hard for it.

No comments: