6/26/2006

School's Out For Summer

Departure Time: 7:16
Arrival Time: 7:55
Weather as I call it: Damp...cloudy...72 degrees
Paper Guy: Waved and smiled at somebody driving by...standard summer outfit
Shady Gas Price: $2.91
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

No school 'til September...which means no buses, no kids, and no ridiculous back-ups in town.

So this weekend was 'fix annoying things in the car' weekend. Yeah, POWER PACKED with EXCITEMENT.

I Krazy Glued my Sirius radio receiver to the dash...Still holding up as of this morning.

The other thing I did was take some compressed air to clean out my power window switches on the driver side door...since it was getting harder to open and close my window with the switch...

Well, I made it worse...Now my driver side window doesn't work at all...thank goodness it is stuck in the closed position...so I don't have to use plastic and duct tape to keep the rain out...

It should be easy peasy to buy a new "master switch" and replace it...but I wouldn't have this problem if I had a manual crank...plus my forearms would be toned too.

No comments: