4/22/2013

Awkward Time

With my last week of this current job just started, there are some things I will not miss on the train. I not miss that awkward moment of figuring out who is going to leave the train first - you or the person across from you. It happened today and I think the person across from me thought I was going to let them go first but I didn't - I went first. I apologize for not reading the social signals. I apologize for moving right behind the person right next to me, who got up before me, and was aggressive. I am sorry. Let's put it this way - I probably won't see you again after this week.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:55
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:11
Weather as I call it: Sunny, cool, high 30s
Shady Gas Price: $3.46
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: