4/17/2013

The Invisible Eye

I took the much later train and was happy with the stops they passed over. The much later train doesn't stop at every stop. I saw a dude that I work with on this train. He caught up to me and we walked most of the way to the office together. I saw another dude I used to work with on the way. I didn't stop to say hi because he was fiddling with his phone and had his ear buds in. Sometimes I walk this city as an aware ghost. I see people but they don't see me and I don't alert them to my presence. I am not sure if that is a marketable skill or a disorder. I tend to see people before they see me - it's good for avoiding people. I saw the dude I work with on the train before he saw me. I chose not to avoid him. I am the invisible eye. Seeing but not seen.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 7:30
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:54
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:35
Weather as I call it: Sunny, nice, 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.49
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: