4/25/2013

Last Day On The Commuter Rail For Now

I took a trip on the commuter rail and it will be the last time I do that for a while. Tomorrow I am going to take the red line from Alewife for reasons that I don't want to share with you but I needed to mention it because it is the reason that today will be the last day I take the commuter rail for a while. I was smiling. Everyone else was looking and feeling and acting as they normally do but me - I was smiling. I was happy. See you next time train. I am sure we'll meet again.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:31
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunny, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.46
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: No

No comments: