4/15/2013

I Don't Know

I took some time off from writing on this blog. I don't know how long I took but it feels like six weeks. The break was fine. There wasn't much that happened in that span of time. We had some snow. I saw a wild turkey outside of 1 Exchange Place in Boston. No really, he was walking in front of the building and there were two security guards following him with walkie talkies in there hands. They kept a close eye on it, watching and walking behind it with walkie talkies in their hands and stern looks on their faces. Soon, I will changing jobs again and I will be driving the whole way. No more train, which I will miss and not miss at the same time. My wallet will not miss the train at all. I hope to be inspired to write more here. But...

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 7:03
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:04
Weather as I call it: Sunny, cool, 30s
Shady Gas Price: $3.49
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: