5/29/2012

Finally A Post

Well I haven't written in a long time but I have been commuting to work over the past few weeks. The last two weeks were pretty busy for me and if I am not inspired by the commute, I don't write. Today was a good one. There was a little mist during the drive that washed away some of the pollen on my car. When I got out of the train, I walked through the station and through the doors to the street. A few blocks away, I was under the parking garage near Haymarket station. There was a guy looking at himself in the reflection of the bus stop glass. He was on one foot and was making Karate Kid poses. I didn't know what to make of it, so I went and bought an iced coffee at the Dunkin' Donuts. The fog was covering up the tops of the buildings. I noticed that before I got to work.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:34
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Misty, foggy, 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.61 Down doobie do down down
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: