5/03/2012

I'm Not Accustomed To Lose

Hey ho. Another rainy-ish day in Boston. At times, I was wondering if I would need the umbrella but the sprinkle stayed light so there was no need. The train came but they were down a conductor so the doors opened at the very back of the train and no where else. There was someone who didn't follow train exiting ettiquette. She sorta plowed her way down the aisle. The woman who was across from me smiled as I made a bewildered face. Then I let her go ahead of me, which she thanked me.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:35
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:02
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Rainy-ish
Shady Gas Price: $3.85
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: