5/07/2012

Found Myself

Today I found myself taking a later train. That's a weird turn of phrase. Yes, I took a later train but it sounds more poetic if I found myself. It's as if I were lost this morning and then I found myself doing something I hadn't planned. Well it was all planned. On the way to work, I saw a police boat in the water with its flashing lights on. It was near the traintrack bridge that crosses the Charles River. I didn't see any emergency. So, with the later train: More sun. Thumbs up for more sun.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:55
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:04
Weather as I call it: Sunny, 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.83
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: