1/04/2010

First Commute of 2010

YEAH! That's what I am typing about. As you may or may not know, I changed jobs last month and had two(ish) weeks to get my commute down via the commuter rail.

It seemed pretty quiet. Not a lot of people. Good times.

Today was a different story. Everyone was back from vacation...but I am getting ahead of myself.

I left the house a little late. The traffic volume last week would allow me to leave the house after 7AM without any problems...but this morning the traffic was 3 times what it was last week. I barely had enough time to park and pay for my spot when the train arrive. Note to self: Need to leave the house later tomorrow.

Lots of people at the station waiting for the train. I got a seat without any trouble...

Train got to North Station without any major delays. I hope that is always the case!

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 7:04
Departure Time From N. Billerica Station 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:08
Weather as I call it: Seasonal temps - 20s, Sunny.
Shady Gas Price: $2.59
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah.

No comments: