1/18/2010

Well I Had To Work

I woke up to find 4 inches of wet snow on the ground. I got the shovel and started clearing off the steps and the cars and found the asphalt of the driveway.

I left the house thinking I could make the train that leaves N. Billerica station around the 8 o'clock hour...but I just missed it.

As I walked up to the station, the warning tones started to ring and I knew I was too late.

I had to wait around the station until 8:33. Fun times. I did meet up with an ex-coworker..so that did make the time go by a bit.

As we parted ways on the Orange line, he said, "Enjoy your holiday..."

I said, you too. Hey, I had to work today.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 7:26
Departure Time From Train Station 8:33
Arrival Time at North Station: 9:07
Weather as I call it: Snow, sometimes rain, windy
Shady Gas Price: $2.71 CRAP!
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 5
Feared for my life: Once. Had to brake. Started to slide.

No comments: