1/25/2010

Free Coffee at North Station

...or at least across the street from it.

Chinet is promoting their new "comfort cup". They were handing out free coffee to show off how their new cup would save your hand from the burning sensation of hot liquids.

I think the cup is okay. Not sure if it is recyclable...If not, you are probably better off with a travel mug you can use over and over.

The cup kept my hands from getting burnt. The coffee wasn't that hot though...I would like to test it on near boiling liquids.

I took the free coffee and the coupon.

There were some dudes handing out Sox schedules near Faneuil Hall. I declined.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:50 - got out of the house early
Departure Time From Train Station 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:05
Weather as I call it: Cloudy. No rain yet.
Shady Gas Price: $2.71
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: