1/11/2010

Sharing My Seat

I could probably write a whole post about people who share a seat with me on the commuter rail. I will wait until I have a few weeks worth of data to do the post some justice.

An elderly couple sat next to me today...both an old man and lady sat with me until the older woman decided that sitting that close to me wasn't a good experience.

I guess I smell. I don't know. I have a story like this one every day.

Anyway, it sounded like they were going to Boston for a hospital visit. I wished them the best of luck.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:55
Departure Time From Train Station 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:07
Weather as I call it: Sunny but cold. 20s
Shady Gas Price: $2.69
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: